We have a number of murder mystery trains running throughout the coming year. Hauled by one of our steam locomotives 'The North Norfolkman' dining coaches carry you on two round trips from Sheringham, along the picturesque North Norfolk coastline on to Holt. Enjoy a three-course meal on the move followed by coffee & mints as while you try to solve the murder that has befallen. The North Norfolkman' dining set boasts an onboard bar selling a selection alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Dressing in the theme is encouraged
The Murder Mystery commenced at 6.30pm from Sheringham Station. Pre-booking for this dining experience is essential. To book tickets either purchase online HERE or contact the general office on 01263 820 800.
Limited Seats - £61.50 per Ticket
Purchase dining train tickets HERE
'An antique to die for' -1980s themed - 18th May
'We gotta get out of this place' - 1970s themed - 22nd June
'Ticket to ride' 1960s themed - 13th July
'Can you bet on murder' 1950s themed - 17th August
'Ediths singing will kill you' 1940s themed - 28th September
'Murder and all that jazz' 1920s themed - 12th October
'Some things are hard to kill' Victorian Steampunk themed - 26th October
Terms & Conditions
- Dining Train Gift Vouchers must be used during the year they are issued for.
- Dress Code theme appropriate or if you don't wish to dress up, smart casual.
- Our dining trains are popular, booking your preferred date as early as possible is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- The NNR cannot be held responsible if the preferred date is full or motive power is altered.
- Due to logistics and limited seating capacity, no refunds or transfers will be given.
- Due to seating arrangements in our coaching stock, some parties may be occasionally requested to share tables.
- Menus will be sent in advance and choices are required no later than one week before travel.
- Owing to the historic design of our coaches, we regret there is no wheelchair accommodation aboard our North Norfolkman Dining Trains.
Please note that all train services and attractions are subject to amendment or cancellation without notice. The NNR cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience or disappointment caused.